1:We Give Some Discount On Each Order ..
2 :First Time Order Gifts in the Shapes of Products..
3 :Yearly 3% Incentives On total Payment Paid To Us in That Year In the Shape of Products..
4:30% Advance and Remaining 70% on Bill of lading Soft Copy.
100% Payment should be cleared on Bill of Lading Soft Copy or L/C. 5 : We do Free Sampling.. You Just have to Pay the Freight or Cargo Charges.
6 : We do Free Replacement of Products if Rejection comes More than Specific LimitWith the Next Order .Mostly in Salt Products 3-4 % is Allowed..
7: We work in days .. No one in This Business has Beaten Us on Fastest Delivery.
8: We Do More than 70000 pieces Natural Pieces per month .
9: 20 -30 Thousands Pieces per month of Crafted Shapes ..
10: Order quantity can be FCL (20FT/40FT) or LCL container by choosing various SKUs from our website.
11: For free product sampling across the world, provide us your requirement through official domain email/ID at For free product sampling across the world, provide us your requirement through official domain email/ID at firstname.lastname@example.org(term and condition apply)"
12: For free sampling mail us atInfo@cassalt.comwith following details:
Company name, contact person name, designation, contact number (Landline/Cell phone with country code), Business Postal Address with zip code. DHL- tracking code will be shared for your assistance.
13 : Air freight will be paid via Western union or Payoneer by customer."
14 : (+/-10%) tolerance level in term of weight, value and quality, is maintained.
15: Surrendering Bill of Lading copy Price is negotiable FOB Karachi Port OR (CNF) to nearest seaport of client premises.
16 : Documents required for order confirmation are as follows:
Purchase Orders with detailed SKU's, packaging details branding and labeling requirements (if any), Destination Port details, Shipping line details and any special requirement